We hope this information is helpful in making a decision regarding Teen Challenge. The following steps must be completed before admission into Teen Challenge of St. Louis.
- Download the application and student handbook.
- Please take the necessary time to carefully read over all the material, completely fill out the application, and sign all forms including witness signatures.
- Return the completed application and forms with all required signatures to Teen Challenge including the initial non-refundable $100.00 application fee. We prefer money orders rather than personal checks. Make money orders payable to Teen Challenge of St. Louis.
- After allowing time for the application to arrive at Teen Challenge, the applicant must personally contact Paul Ridenour to set up an appointment for an interview. Paul Ridenour may be contacted on weekdays between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Interviews may be conducted by phone or in person, depending on your current circumstances.If you are currently incarcerated and have restricted access to phone privileges, please have a family member or your attorney serve as a contact person on your behalf. Do not wait for us to contact you. You or your representative must contact Teen Challenge.
- All applicants using any prescribed psychiatric medication(s) must undergo a consultation before their admission application can be approved. The applicant must pay an additional non-refundable $150.00 fee for this consultation prior to admission into Teen Challenge of St. Louis. Contact Steve May, firstname.lastname@example.org, to make arrangements for this consultation.
- Pending approval, an arrival date will be set depending on available bed space.
- An additional non-refundable $350.00 admission fee will be required upon arrival at Teen Challenge of St. Louis. We prefer money orders rather than personal checks. Make money orders payable to Teen Challenge of St. Louis.
If have any questions or need further information, contact Paul Ridenour at (636) 677-1776 or by email at email@example.com.