We hope this information is helpful in making a decision regarding Adult & Teen Challenge. The following steps must be completed before admission into Adult & Teen Challenge of St. Louis.
- Download the application and student handbook.
- Please take the necessary time to carefully read over all the material, completely fill out the application, and sign all forms including witness signatures.
- Return the completed application and forms with all required signatures to Adult & Teen Challenge including the initial non-refundable $100.00 application fee. We prefer money orders rather than personal checks. Make money orders payable to Adult & Teen Challenge of St. Louis.
- After allowing time for the application to arrive at Adult & Teen Challenge, the applicant must personally contact Paul Ridenour to set up an appointment for an interview. Paul Ridenour may be contacted on weekdays between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Interviews may be conducted by phone or in person, depending on your current circumstances.If you are currently incarcerated and have restricted access to phone privileges, please have a family member or your attorney serve as a contact person on your behalf. Do not wait for us to contact you. You or your representative must contact Adult & Teen Challenge.
- All applicants using any prescribed psychiatric medication(s) must undergo a consultation before their admission application can be approved. The applicant must pay an additional non-refundable $150.00 fee for this consultation prior to admission into Adult & Teen Challenge of St. Louis. Contact Steve May, email@example.com, to make arrangements for this consultation.
- Pending approval, an arrival date will be set depending on available bed space.
- An additional non-refundable $350.00 admission fee will be required upon arrival at Adult & Teen Challenge of St. Louis. We prefer money orders rather than personal checks. Make money orders payable to Adult & Teen Challenge of St. Louis.
If have any questions or need further information, contact Paul Ridenour at (636) 677-1776 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.